ANNUAL 9/11 PICNIC OF REMEMBRANCE
The Richard M. Keane Foundation is once again sponsoring a Family Picnic, Sunday September 13, 2015, 5-7pm on Wethersfield’s Broad Street Green. Come early and stay late! Everyone is asked to bring their own blanket, or ‘fancy’ tables and chairs, and a picnic supper!
Bring your friends and neighbors too! The picnic is held each year to remember those Wethersfield residents who died on September 11, 2001, and to thank Wethersfield volunteers and supporters of the Keane Foundation.
There is No Rain Date!
KEANE FOUNDATION TO EXTEND PROGRAMS
The Mission of the Richard M. Keane Foundation is to support, sustain, and develop programs for the community that will offer sports, fitness, educational and recreational programs.
The Keane Foundation has been blessed with the support of the community in all of our fund raising efforts, and with assistance of the Town of Wethersfield and the State of Connecticut as well. As The Keane Foundation goes into our 15th year of enrichment programs for children in the community, we have chosen to support other programs whose mission is similar to the Keane Foundation's Mission. (The Mission of the Richard M. Keane Foundation is to support, sustain, and develop programs for the community that will offer sports, fitness, educational and recreational programs.)
Community organizations with a program that needs support should:
PRINT OUT THE 2015 GRANT APPLICATION
or contact a Keane Foundation Board Member for more information.
Current Keane Foundation Grant Recipitants
- Wethersfield High School - PIECES Literary Magazine
- Silas Deane Middle School - Intramurals Program After School
- Hanmer School PTO - Yoga 4 Classrooms
- Hanmer School PTO - After School Enrichment
- Highcrest School PTO - Yoga 4 Classrooms
- Webb School PTO - Yoga 4 Classrooms
- Charles Wright School PTO - After School Enrichment Programs
- Charles Wright School PTO - Hartford Stage Drama After school Program